Terms of Service
By using the software and services provided by Mailz.ro, you agree to be bound by the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
Generally, this service prohibits:
- Over-use our resources by repeatedly making many requests to our servers
- Reverse engineer, circumvent or attack our website for the purpose of gaining unauthorized privileges
- Use of our service for purposes other than intended
This service prohibits sending of messages, that:
- are unsolicited commercial email (spam)
- are harassing, abusive, defamatory, obscene, in bad faith, unethical, or otherwise illegal content
- distribute trojans, viruses, or other malicious computer software
- are intending to commit fraud, impersonating other persons, phishing, scams, or related crime
- distribute intellectual property without ownership or a license to distribute such property
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
For content with links to third-party resources, Mailz.ro has no control over third-party resources and is not responsible or liable for their content or services offered. Mailz.ro has no control over and is not responsible for any content of email messages, including their attachments.
You retain all copyrights to your data at all times. Mailz.ro acts as a Software Service Provider, granting you a license for the use of the software provided by our website. Your rights to the license are bound by the terms. Breaching any of the terms, or abusing our service, may result, without notice or specific reason, in immediate termination of the license and deletion of your data. The license is non-transferable, subject to change, and Mailz.ro has the right to change or revoke licenses at any time.
Mailz.ro deletes all email that was delivered to an inbox after 2 days. If our server will experience a heavy load, this period will be reduced to 1 day, then to less than 1 day.
Emails delivered to an inbox are treated with the most privacy, however, please note that anyone who knows your Inbox ID may access your inbox.
This site uses a session cookie to maintain the application state. Other cookies may be used to remember your preferences. It also uses third-party cookies including Google Analytics and Google Adsense.
We may use anonymized email data for further anti-spam, anti-malware or anti-phishing research. Only email data that is obvious spam is used for this research.
Our website can only be accessed with HTTPS encryption.